We are Kindred Care, a company incorporated in England and Wales. Our company number is [insert registered company number] and our registered address is 2 the Warren, Tadworth, Surrey, KT20 6PQ.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We comply with the UK General Data Protection Regulation (“UK GDPR”) unless and until the UK GDPR is no longer directly applicable in the UK. We also follow all national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation as amended or updated from time to time in the UK, and any successor legislation to the UK GDPR and the DPA (together “Data Protection Legislation”). We are the data controller of data you pass to us pursuant to this policy.
What information does Kindred Care hold and how will we use it?
Information you give Kindred Care: You may give us information about you by completing enquiry forms on the website or by requesting via the website that we send you marketing information. The information you give us may include your name, email address, address/location and phone number. This does not include all personal data processed by Kindred Care but only personal data it collects through itswebsite.
We will retain this information while we are corresponding with you or providing services to you or to a Service User you represent. We will retain this information for 6 years.
Use Made of the Information
We may use the information we receive and/or collect about you to:
- Fulfil our obligations under any contract that we have entered into with you or with a Service User that you represent, and to provide you or the relevant Service User with information or services that you or the Service User has requested
- Send you newsletters and marketing information if you have consented to us doing so
- Notify you of products and services that we feel may interest you, or permit third parties to do so if you have provided the appropriate consent
- Monitor website usage and provide statistics to third parties for the purposes of improving and developing the website and the services we provide via the website
Kindred Care processes personal information for certain legitimate business purposes, which include some or all the following:
- Where the processing enables Kindred Care to enhance, modify, personalise or otherwise improve the website, its services or communications
- To identify and prevent fraud
- To enhance the security of the network and information systems of Kindred Care
- To better understand how people interact with the websites of Kindred Care
- To administer the website and carry out data analysis, troubleshooting and testing; and
- To determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising
If you wish to have your information removed from our database or if you do not want us to contact you for marketing purposes, please let us know by clicking the “Unsubscribe” option in any email we send to you and providing the details requested.
We will not share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us (other than as set out in this policy) without your prior consent, unless required to do so by law.
Third Party Sites